Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF42++

Posted by About Us on 12:07 AM

This Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream makes your skin tone clean and natural by concealing blemishes with excellent skin coverage.
It is a multi functional makeup cream with blocking UV rays, whitening and wrinkle care effects and simplifies makeup formalities. Its moisturized application with W/S texture makes sleek skin tone while supplying moisture and nutrition at the same time.




Photobucket
A Korean FDA Certified items with 3 functions:
  • Protect from UltraViolet rays A and B as well
  • NO MORE additional Sun Block, Strongly keeps you with SPF 42++
    Helps Whitening
  • Controls Wrinkle
  • By far with the highest SPF protection BB Cream
Photobucket



Photobucket

Price: - B$39.90 per tube at 50ml

Personal Opinion: - If I travel to Miri/BSB, at the end of the day, my T zone would usually turn oily, but Missha does a good job here, as I remember when I first applied it, I reach home & feel my face, I'm surprised as it is not oily at all~~!
I think missha scent smells like johnsons2x, i like it, but I'm not sure to the others~

Contents: 50 ml For all skin types Speciality: Anti-pollution + Wrinkle Care + UV Proof + Moisturizing + Makeup Base + Foundation Ingredients: Extracts from Camomile and Rosemary, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid, Gaturin RC
SPF (Sun Protection Factor): SPF of this product is measured by test methods of KFDA (Korea Food & Drug Administration) as written on the box.